Further on up the road

CDD #4 is finished, and has been getting plenty of good feedback and even a couple of suggestions for #5. Here's what I'm thinking about for my next rpg project -

- CDD: More Encounters. More tables and DM notebook stuff. There's still room for expansion - MM2 humanoid tribes, human guilds, typical shops & merchandise, and more weird campaign tables to name a few.

- CDD: Wilderness and/or City Geomorphs. Simple b/w tiles similar to those in CDD#3 Dungeon Geomorphs.

- Gamma World. I still love GW and am still a 1/2 edition 'purist' on that front. I've even considered writing a 'clone of my own'. Still, I think I'll wait and see what Mutant Futuer looks like. I'm hankering to do a Book of *Mutant* Lairs.

- An OSRIC campaign setting inspired in part by the original Greyhawk folio and the original JG Wilderlands.

Comments

Jeff Rients said…
Hey, man. Just found your blog. I'd totally be up on a Book of Mutant Lairs.