Feeling board? Game? Then here's a quiz for all you grognard-types. First reader with the correct answers will receive one slightly tattered pdf copy of The Arduin Grimoire IV: The Lost Grimoire. So...put on your thinking caps and name these games.
1) Your breastplate is no defense, you'll need a helmet to avoid the smash
2) You and 2 gargoyles are sitting in a traffic jam on the way to pick up the warlock in the tower.
3) $10,000 check or silver dragon? It's your choice.
4) 10 Early Achaemenid men firing with a factor of 2 causes 13 Late Han Dynasty casualties
5) Your KN may not be enough for the throwdown in the SG-shack. Next time, bring a SCG, hoss.
6) Redemptionists on trikes may beat a hasty retreat when the Imperialist Dreadnought boys show up
7) With a little bit of luck and really long piece of string, you might just clip the wing of the Klingon in your kitchen
8) A foul one and a twelve just injured Cleon Jones
9) Armenian archmagi have keys, will travel!
10) Wanna pillage? Then (bSS + aCom + tPop + aArmy) - (tSS + tFort + dCom + dArmy + LangMod + RelMod) like the rest of us.