Thursday, December 11, 2008
Superior Scribbler Award
Shiro, one my sparring partners over at the RPGsite has nominated me to be a Superior Scribbler. Lest my furiously pounding ego get the best of me, let me just say thanks!
Now, on to the rules of the game, as it were:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List (scroll down). That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
So, my nominations in no particular order -
The Delver's Dungeon: Author, adventurer, old school headmaster and friend.
Elliot Wilen's RPG theory/design/philosophy journal: Crunchy analysis, with snacks!
The Generator Blog: Random is Good. This much random is better!
Zhodani Base: The jump point into the best Classic Traveller content imaginable
Crit or Cruddy: Middle-aged gamer dad - just might be my twin brother.